Are you Dr. Romero?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 E Brin
Terrell, TX 75160Phone(972) 524-6452
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cesar Romero, MD is an internist in Terrell, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas.
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1975 - 1977
- St Lukes University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1975
- St Lukes University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1971 - 1973
- CareOne at Trinitas Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Far Eastern University Nicanor Reyes Medical FoundationClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA Novel Mechanism of Renal Microcirculation Regulation: Connecting Tubule-Glomerular FeedbackCesar A. Romero, Oscar A. Carretero> ;Current Hypertension Reports. 2019 Jan 18