Are you Dr. Haria?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7215 Old Oak Blvd
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130Phone(440) 816-2782Fax(440) 816-8695
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chandra Haria, MD is an otolaryngologist in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Otolaryngology, 1973 - 1976
- University of RochesterResidency, General Surgery, 1972 - 1973
- Rochester General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- Grant Medical CollegeClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1976 - 2016
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsConcurrent radiation therapy, 5-fluorouracil, and cisplatin for stage II, III, and IV, node-negative, squamous cell head and neck cancer. Results and surgical implicat...David J. Adelstein, Vishwa M. Sharan, R N Catherine Damm, A. Scott Earle, Ajit C. Shah, Chandra D. Haria, Joan E. Trey, Susan G. Carter, John D. Hines> ;Cancer. 1992 Dec 1
- 61 citationsSimultaneous versus sequential combined technique therapy for squamous cell head and neck cancer.David J. Adelstein, Vishwa M. Sharan, A. Scott Earle, Ajit C. Shah, Catherine Vlastou, Chandra D. Haria, Catherine Damm, Susan Gear Carter, John D. Hines> ;Cancer. 1990 Apr 15
- Paranasal sinuses: low-dose CT.Marmolya, G., Wiesen, E. J., Yagan, R., Haria, C. D., Shah, A. C.> ;Radiology. 1991 Dec
- Join now to see all
- Cleveland Clinic Fairview HospitalCleveland, Ohio