Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office464 Hudson Ter
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632Phone(201) 541-6800Fax(201) 541-6924
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chang Lee, MD is a board certified internist in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Indiana, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Englewood Health and Holy Name Medical Center.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- Stony Brook MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- OH State Medical License 2006 - 2018
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Widdrol induces apoptosis via activation of AMP-activated protein kinase in colon cancer cells.Kang, M.R., Park, S., Lee, C.W., Cho, I.J., Jo, Y.N., Yang, J.W., Kim, J., Yun, J., Lee, K.H., Kwon, H.J., Kim, B.W., Lee, K., Kang, J.S., Kim, H.M.> ;Oncol Rep. 2012 May
- PRL-3 promotes migration and invasion by up-regulating MMP-7 in human colorectal cancer cells.Lee, S., Han, Y., Yun, J., Lee, C.W., Shin, D., Ha, Y., Kim, J., Koh, J.S., Hong, S., Han, D.C., Kwon, B.> ;Int J Cancer. 2012 Aug 1
- PLC? is required for RhoGDI2-mediated cisplatin resistance in gastric cancer.Cho, H.J., Baek, K.E., Nam, I., Park, S., Kim, I., Park, S., Im, M., Ryu, K., Yoo, J., Hong, S., Kim, J.W., Lee, C.W., Yoo, J.> ;Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011 Oct 28
- Join now to see all