Dr. Almond is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office730 Oakridge Blvd.
Southeastern Family medicine residency clinic
Lumberton, NC 28358Phone(910) 738-2662Fax(910) 738-3730
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Family Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 1989
- NC State Medical License 1970 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Adjunct Clinical Professor of Family Medicine Campbell University Osteopathic School of Medicine, 2017-2018
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Join now to see all
- Southeastern HealthLumberton, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: