Charles Arkin, MD
- 41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805
Phone: (781) 744-8000
Fax: (781) 744-8988
Dr. Arkin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Arkin's Education & Medical Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyInternship, Transitional Year
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Arkin's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyHematology
Dr. Arkin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Effects of recombinant factor VIIa on thrombin generation and thromboelastography in a patient with dabigatran-associated intracranial hemorrhage. Aron, J. L.,Gosselin, R.,Moll, S.,Arkin, C. F.,Mantha, S.; J. Thromb. Thrombolysis. 2013 Mar 22.
- Lack of utility of routine screening tests for early detection of peritonitis in patients requiring intermittent peritoneal dialysis. Cooper, G. L., White, J. A., D'Elia, J. A., DeGirolami, P. C., Arkin, C., Kaldany, A., Platt, R.; Infect Control. 1984 Jul.
- Haematologic manifestations of the human immune deficiency virus (HIV). Zon, L. I., Arkin, C., Groopman, J. E.; Br J Haematol. 1987 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 45 More...
- Dr. Charles Arkin, Dr. Charles Arkin, MD, Dr. C Arkin, Dr. Charles F Arkin
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Arkin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MA)
- Luigi Ceccacci, MD
- Joseph Giammalvo, MD
- Li Chai, MD
- Mara Lorenzi, MD
- Gregory Lauwers, MD
- Karl Proppe, MD
- Mark Davis, MD
- John Dekker, MD
- Erik Uhlmann, MD
- Martin Bur, MD