Are you Dr. Fischman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 76 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1715 37th Pl
Vero Beach, FL 32960Phone(772) 794-2222Fax(772) 794-0045
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Fischman, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Vero Beach, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Georgia, and California. He is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital.
Education & Training
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1979 - 1981
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1977 - 1979
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1979 - Present
- TX State Medical License 1979 - 1988
- AZ State Medical License 1979 - Present
- FL State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1974 - 2016
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Top Doctors: Florida Castle Connolly, 2000
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsInhibition of lectin-induced lymphocyte activation by 2-cyclohexene-1-one: analysis of DNA synthesis in individual cells by BUdR quenching of Hoechst 33258H. James Wedner, Gerrianne Bahn, Lance K. Gordon, Charles M. Fischman> ;International Journal of Immunopharmacology. 1985 Jan 1
- 31 citationsInhibition of human polymorphonuclear leukocyte function by 2-cyclohexene-1-one. A role for glutathione in cell activation.H J Wedner, L Simchowitz, W F Stenson, Charles M. Fischman> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1981 Aug 1
- 26 citationsRegulation of secretion in Clara cells: studies using the isolated perfused rat lung.Gloria DeCarlo Massaro, Charles M. Fischman, Ming-Jen Chiang, Ceferina Amado, Donald Massaro> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1981 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Cleveland Clinic Indian River HospitalVero Beach, Florida