Dr. Griffith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Rainbow City, AL 35906Phone+1 256-413-5755
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1966 - 1967
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1964 - 1966
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1971 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1966 - 2015
- TN State Medical License 1964 - 1992
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe Learning Environment and Medical Student Burnout.Charles H. Griffith> ;JAMA Network Open. 2021 Aug 2
- Addressing Kentucky's Physician Shortage While Securing a Network for a Research-Intensive, Referral Academic Medical Center: Where Public Policy Meets Effective Clini...Charles H. Griffith, Fred de Beer, Robert L. Edwards, Connie Smith, Garren Colvin, Michael Karpf> ;Academic Medicine. 2021 Mar 1
- More About USMLE Step 1 Scoring.Charles H. Griffith> ;Academic Medicine. 2019 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: