Are you Dr. Hoge?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWalter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Ave, Nw
Silver Spring, MD 20307Phone(301) 319-9342
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Hoge, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Silver Spring, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. He is an Assistant Professor at Uniformed Services Hebert SOM.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Psychiatry, 1997 - 2000
- University of Maryland ProgramFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1987 - 1989
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsComparison of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Checklist Instruments From Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition vs Fifth Edition in a Larg...Cynthia A. LeardMann, Hope Seib McMaster, Steven Warner, Alejandro P Esquivel, Ben Porter, Teresa M. Powell, Xin M Tu, William W Lee, Rudolph P. Rull, Charles W. Hoge> ;JAMA network open. 2021 Apr 1
- Association of Combat Experiences With Suicide Attempts Among Active-Duty US Service Members.Cynthia A. LeardMann, Rayna K. Matsuno, Edward J. Boyko, Teresa M. Powell, Mark A. Reger, Charles W. Hoge> ;JAMA network open. 2021 Feb 1
- Order effects in PTSD network analysis: important implications for diagnostic conceptualization, treatment refinement, and research.Benjamin Trachik, Toby D Elliman, Michelle L. Ganulin, Michael N Dretsch, Lyndon A. Riviere, Oscar A. Cabrera, Jeffrey L. Thomas, Charles W. Hoge> ;Psychological Medicine. 2020 Dec 2
- Join now to see all
- Postconcussive Symptoms (PCS) Following Combat-Related Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in Veterans with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): Influence of TBI, PTSD, and Depression on Symptoms Measured by the Neurobehavioral Symptom Inventory (NSI)June 2018
- Reclassification of PTSD Diagnosis Potentially Excludes Soldiers Diagnosed Under Previous CriteriaAugust 14th, 2014
- Research: Millions of Vietnam Vets Struggle with PTSDJuly 22nd, 2015
- DSM-V PTSD Change Excludes Some Soldiers from DiagnosisMay 17th, 2015
- Join now to see all