Dr. Inners is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 N 12th St
Lemoyne, PA 17043Phone(717) 234-2561Fax(717) 236-1121
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Johns Hopkins UniversityClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1974 - 1982
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsA Physiologic Assessment of Segmental Bronchial Atresia1–3James L. Robotham, Harold A. Menkes, Bradley E. Chipps, Charles R. Inners, Philip O. Alderson, Grover M. Hutchins, Joseph J. Tepas, J. Alex Haller> ;The American review of respiratory disease. 2015 May 14
- 10 citationsEffects of lung volume on collateral and airways resistance in manCharles R. Inners, Peter B. Terry, Richard J. Traystman, Harold A. Menkes> ;Journal of Applied Physiology. 1979 Jan 1
- 22 citationsCollateral ventilation and the middle lobe syndrome.Charles R. Inners, Peter B. Terry, Richard J. Traystman, Harold A. Menkes> ;The American review of respiratory disease. 1978 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: