- Dr. Charles McDonald, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Providence, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Education & Medical Training
- Howard University College of Medicine
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License1968 - 2016
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors for CancerCastle Connolly, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- America's Top DoctorsCastle Connolly, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- The appearance of pili annulati following alopecia areata. Cruz, A. P., Liang, C. A., Gray, J. P., Robinson-Bostom, L., McDonald, C. J.; Cutis. 2012 Mar.
- Proliferating multicentric reticulohistiocytosis associated with papillary serous carcinoma of the endometrium. Malik, M.K., Regan, L., Robinson-Bostom, L., Pan, T.D., McDonald, C.J.; J Am Acad Dermatol. 2005 Dec.
- PhRMA and the dermatologist. Perlis, C., McDonald, C.J.; Cutis. 2003 Feb.
- Register to See 1 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Tufts Health Plan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Charles McDonald, Dr. Charles McDonald, MD, Dr. C McDonald, Dr. Charles J McDonald