Dr. Schleien is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office269-01 76th Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Phone(718) 470-3198Fax(212) 544-1974
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1983 - 1995
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsCharacteristics, Cardiac Involvement, and Outcomes of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome of Childhood Associated with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 In...Christine A. Capone, Anupama Subramony, Todd Sweberg, James Schneider, Sareen Shah, Lorry G. Rubin, Charles Schleien, Shilpi Epstein, Jennifer C Johnson, Aaron D. Kess...> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2020 Jun 14
- Therapeutic Hypothermia after In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in Children.Moler, F. W.,Silverstein, F. S.,Holubkov, R.,Slomine, B. S.,Christensen, J. R.,Nadkarni, V. M.,Meert, K. L.,Browning, B.,Pemberton, V. L.,Page, K.,Gildea, M. R.,Schole...> ;N. Engl. J. Med.. 2017 Jan 25
- Are we there yet? Improved patient survival with mock codes.Kulkarni, P., Schleien, C.L.> ;Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2011 Jan
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: