Are you Dr. Wabner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1025 S 7th St
Springfield, IL 62703Phone(217) 528-7541
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Wabner, MD is an internist in Springfield, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Hematology, 1964 - 1966
- UofL Health - UofL HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1959 - 1962
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1966 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Influence of cortisone, medrol, and aristocort diacetate on antitryptic activity of rat serum.SCHAEFER, E. H., WABNER, C. I., BLATT, W. F., JENSEN, H.> ;Proc Soc Exp Biol Med. 1958 Jun
- The influence of thyroxine, triiodothyronine and propylthiouracil on the antiplasmin activity of rat serum. (Final report). USAMRL Rep No 672.Wabner, C. I., Gray, J. L., Blatt, W. F.> ;Rep US Army Med Res Lab. 1966 Mar 21
- Wilms'' tumor in father and son.Kaufman, R. L., Vietti, T. J., Wabner, C. I.> ;Birth Defects Orig Artic Ser. 1974 Jan 01
- Join now to see all