Dr. Walter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2100 Napa Vallejo Hwy
Napa, CA 94558Phone(707) 253-5000Fax(707) 253-5513
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Neurology, 1978 - 1980
- Napa State HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1975 - 1978
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1972 - 1973
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1969 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of staphylococcal enterotoxins on human neutrophil functions and apoptosis.Moulding DA, Walter C, Hart CA, Edwards SW> ;Infect. Immun.. 1999-05-01
- The information content of enzyme kinetic data. I. The practicality of using a power series approximation to obtain pre-steady-state information.Walter C> ;Enzymologia. 1970-03-31
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: