Dr. Wood is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1320 Hwy 231 S
Troy, AL 36081Phone(334) 566-0546Fax(334) 566-3768
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South AlabamaResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1998 - 2002
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1999 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsSuccinylcholine-induced hyperkalemia complicating the neuroleptic malignant syndrome.Alfred L. George, Charles A. Wood> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1987 Jan 1
- 2 citationsEffect of concentration and time of drug exposure on clonal growth of murine bladder cancer.Harvey B. Niell, Mark S. Soloway, Charles A. Wood> ;Urology. 1985 Mar 1
- 14 citationsGrowth characteristics of N-[4-(5-nitro-2-furyl)-2-thiazolyl]-formamide (FANFT)-induced mouse bladder tumor lines in a human tumor stem cell assay.Harvey B. Niell, Donald D. Mickey, Mark S. Soloway, Charles A. Wood> ;Cancer. 1982 Jan 15
- Troy Regional Medical CenterTroy, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: