Overview of Dr. Dang
Dr. Chau Dang is an oncologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue, and Phelps Memorial Hospital Center. She received her medical degree from Medical University of South Carolina and has been in practice 25 years. Dr. Dang accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. She is one of 389 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and one of 56 doctors at NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue who specialize in Oncology.
Office1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10021Fax(646) 227-2408
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 1996 - 1999
- Allegheny General Hospital - Western Pennsylvania HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Gemcitabine, Trastuzumab, and Pertuzumab in the Treatment of Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer After Prior Trastuzumab/Pertuzumab-Based Therapy, TDM-1, and TDM-1 + Pertuzumab Start of enrollment: 2014 Sep 01Dang, C.
- The Feasibility of Paclitaxel With Trastuzumab and Lapatinib in HER2-Positive Early Stage Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2013 Apr 01Dang, C.T.
- A Phase II Study of Neratinib in Metastatic HER2 Non-amplified But HER2 Mutant Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2012 Dec 01Hayes, D.F.,Ademuyiwa, F.O.,Freedman, R.A.,Tabchy, A.B.,Cobleigh, M.,Suresh, R.,Pegram, M.D.,Sorscher, S.M.,Blackwell, K.L.,Naughton, M.J.,Jolly, T.A.,Bose, R.,Anders, C.K.,Pluard, T.J.,Dang, C.T.,Goetz, ...
- Paclitaxel, Trastuzumab, and Pertuzumab in the Treatment of Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01Chandarlapaty, S.,Dang, C.
- A Double-Blind Phase III Trial of Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide Followed by Paclitaxel With Bevacizumab or Placebo in Patients With Lymph Node Positive and High Risk Lymph Node Negative Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2007 Nov 01Dang, C.T.,Miller, K.,Northfelt, D.W.,Swaby, R.
- Phase II Study of Dose-Dense Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide (AC) Followed by Weekly Paclitaxel With Trastuzumab and Lapatinib in HER2/NEU-Overexpressed/Amplified Breast Cancer: Feasibility Start of enrollment: 2007 Mar 01Dang, C.T.,Hudis, C.A.
- Phase II Study of Dose-Dense Doxurubicin and Cyclophosphamide (AC) Followed By Paclitaxel With Trastuzumab in HER2/ NEU-Amplified Breast Cancer: Feasibility Start of enrollment: 2004 Dec 01Dang, C.
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Racial and Socioeconomic Disparities in Cardiotoxicity Among Women With HER2-Positive Breast Cancer.Mohammed Al-Sadawi, Yasin Hussain, Robert S. Copeland-Halperin, Jonathan N. Tobin, Chaya S. Moskowitz, Chau T. Dang, Jennifer E. Liu, Richard M. Steingart, Michelle N....> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2021 Feb 20
- Long-term follow-up assessment of cardiac safety in SAFE-HEaRt, a clinical trial evaluating the use of HER2-targeted therapies in patients with breast cancer and compr...Katia Khoury, Filipa Lynce, Ana Barac, Xue Geng, Chau T. Dang, Anthony F. Yu, Karen L. Smith, Christopher Gallagher, Paula R. Pohlmann, Raquel Nunes, P. Herbolsheimer,...> ;Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2021 Jan 5
- 1 citationsTrastuzumab: Weighing the Benefits and the Risks.Anne H. Blaes, Chau T. Dang> ;Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2020 Dec 14
- Join now to see all
- Emerging Cardio-Oncology Field Fights Heart Disease in Breast Cancer PatientsOctober 30th, 2019
- PCI in Cancer; Beta-Blocker Prophylaxis; Stress Echo Predicts Cancer DeathsDecember 10th, 2018
- Cancer Therapy and Myocardial Dysfunction: 5 Things to KnowAugust 5th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card PPO
CIGNA Open Access
Empire BCBS HMO
Empire BCBS PPO
First Health PPO
Great West PPOHumana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Multiplan PHCS PPO
MVP Healthcare PPO
Oxford Health Freedom
Oxford Health Liberty
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment