Dr. Pan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 S Bascom Ave
San Jose, CA 95128Phone(408) 885-5550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1998 - 2002
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsRNA nanotechnology for computer design and in vivo computationMeikang Qiu, Emil F. Khisamutdinov, Zhengyi Zhao, Cheryl Pan, Jeong-Woo Choi, Neocles B. Leontis, Peixuan Guo> ;Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A. 2013 Oct 13
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: