Dr. Tountas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office180 Wingo Way
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 856-9669Fax(843) 856-9161
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1965 - 1968
- University of MarylandResidency, General Surgery, 1964 - 1965
- University of RochesterInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsIdiopathic osteonecrosis of the scaphoid: a series of 3 surgical cases.Glenn R. Buttermann, Matthew D Putnam, Edward C McElfresh, Chris P Tountas, Gordon D Walker> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2004 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: