Chrisfouad Alabiad, MD
Assistant Professor, Ophthalmology, University of Miami School of Medicine
- 900 Nw 17th St
Miami, FL 33136
Phone: (305) 326-6000
Dr. Alabiad's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Ophthalmology: General Ophthalmology
Dr. Alabiad's Education & Medical Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Ophthalmology
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Miami Miller School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Alabiad's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of OphthalmologyOphthalmology
Dr. Alabiad's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO)American Academy of Ophthalmology
Dr. Alabiad's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Reply. ; Am J Ophthalmol. 2012 Apr 21.
- Antimicrobial Resistance Profiles of Ocular and Nasal Flora in Patients Undergoing Intravitreal Injections. Alabiad, C.R., Miller, D., Schiffman, J.C., Davis, J.L.; Am J Ophthalmol. 2011 Dec.
- Ocular Toxocariasis in a Seronegative Adult. Alabiad, C.R., Albini, T.A., Santos, C.I., Davis, J.L.; Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging. 2010 Apr 2.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Alabiad's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Chrisfouad Alabiad, Dr. Chrisfouad Alabiad, MD, Dr. C Alabiad, Dr. Chrisfouad Raif Alabiad
- 72 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 72 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Alabiad's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Ophthalmology, FL)
- Charles Luxenberg, MD
- Howard Rose, MD
- Kakarla Chalam, MD
- Thomas Croley, MD
- Preston Richmond, MD
- Alejandro Espaillat, MD
- Sanford Rakofsky, MD
- John Livecchi, MD
- Omar Kazi, MD
- Thomas Civitella, MD