Christina Annunziata, MD
- 10 Center Dr
Building 10, Room 12n226
Bethesda, MD 20892
Phone: (301) 402-7189
Fax: (301) 402-0172
Dr. Annunziata's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Oncology: General Oncology
Dr. Annunziata's Education & Medical Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, Medical Oncology
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Georgetown University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Annunziata's Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License2001 - 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Annunziata's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Deleterious BRCA1/2 mutation is an independent risk factor for carboplatin hypersensitivity reactions. Moon, D. H.,Lee, J. M.,Noonan, A. M.,Annunziata, C. M.,Minasian, L.,Houston, N.,Hays, J. L.,Kohn, E. C.; Br. J. Cancer. 2013 Aug 20.
- A phase II clinical trial of polyethylene glycol-conjugated L-asparaginase in patients with advanced ovarian cancer: Early closure for safety. Hays, J. L.,Kim, G.,Walker, A.,Annunziata, C. M.,Lee, J. M.,Squires, J.,Houston, N.,Steinberg, S. M.,Kohn, E. C.; Mol Clin Oncol. 2014 Mar 22.
- Phase 1, open-label study of MEDI-547 in patients with relapsed or refractory solid tumors. Annunziata, C. M.,Kohn, E. C.,Lorusso, P.,Houston, N. D.,Coleman, R. L.,Buzoianu, M.,Robbie, G.,Lechleider, R.; Invest New Drugs. 2013 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 29 More...
Dr. Annunziata's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Christina Annunziata, Dr. Christina Annunziata, MD, Dr. C Annunziata, Dr. Christina Messineo Annunziata
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Annunziata's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Oncology, MD)
- David Loeb, MD
- Ben Park, MD
- Yvette Kasamon, MD
- Kavita Kalra, MD
- Daniel Kim, MD
- Albert Lee, MD
- Robert Mashal, MD
- Ephraim Fuchs, MD
- Jean (Abou Yared) Yared, MD
- Christopher Hourigan, MD