Christina Annunziata, MD
- 10 Center Dr
Building 10, Room 12n226
Bethesda, MD 20892
Phone: (301) 402-7189
Fax: (301) 402-0172
Dr. Annunziata's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Oncology: General Oncology
Dr. Annunziata's Education & Medical Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, Medical Oncology
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Georgetown University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Annunziata's Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Annunziata's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Deleterious BRCA1/2 mutation is an independent risk factor for carboplatin hypersensitivity reactions. Moon, D. H.,Lee, J. M.,Noonan, A. M.,Annunziata, C. M.,Minasian, L.,Houston, N.,Hays, J. L.,Kohn, E. C.; Br. J. Cancer. 2013 Aug 20.
- Phase 1, open-label study of MEDI-547 in patients with relapsed or refractory solid tumors. Annunziata, C. M.,Kohn, E. C.,Lorusso, P.,Houston, N. D.,Coleman, R. L.,Buzoianu, M.,Robbie, G.,Lechleider, R.; Invest New Drugs. 2013 Feb.
- Evolutionarily conserved protein ERH controls CENP-E mRNA splicing and is required for the survival of KRAS mutant cancer cells. Weng, M. T.,Lee, J. H.,Wei, S. C.,Li, Q.,Shahamatdar, S.,Hsu, D.,Schetter, A. J.,Swatkoski, S.,Mannan, P.,Garfield, S.,Gucek, M.,Kim, M. K.,Annunziata, C. M.,Creighton, C....; Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2012 Dec 26.
Register to See Citations and 27 More...
Dr. Annunziata's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Christina Annunziata, Dr. Christina Annunziata, MD, Dr. C Annunziata, Dr. Christina Messineo Annunziata
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Annunziata's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Oncology, MD)
- Bruce Smith, MD
- Edward Sausville, MD
- Kenneth Pienta, MD
- Christopher Hourigan, MD
- Colleen (Powers) Mcgettigan, DO
- Johng Rhim, MD
- Rodrigo Erlich, MD
- Julie Brahmer, MD
- Julia Beaver, MD
- Richard Ambinder, MD