- Dr. Christina Cernik, MD is a dermatologist in Akron, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Education & Medical Training
- Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Summa Health System
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License2012 - 2017
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationeClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Angiomatoid fibrous histiocytoma in a six-year-old child. Cernik, C., Channaiah, D., Trevino, J.; Pediatr Dermatol. 2009 Sep 01.
- Adult-onset erythropoietic porphyria in the setting of MDS. Cernik, C., Haller, N., Mostow, E. N.; Arch Dermatol. 2009 Aug 01.
- Asymptomatic, edematous upper lip in a 39-year-old woman. Cheilitis granulomatosa (CG). Cernik, C., Kerns, M. J., Moad, J. C., Heffernan, M.; Arch Dermatol. 2009 Jan 01.
- Register to See 2 More
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Dr. Christina Cernik, Dr. Christina Cernik, MD, Dr. C Cernik, Dr. Christina C Cernik