Christine Ament, MD
- 2000 Washington St
Newton, MA 02462
Phone: (617) 964-1050
Fax: (617) 964-6449
Dr. Ament's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Ophthalmology: General Ophthalmology
Dr. Ament's Education & Medical Training
- Mass Eye & Ear InfirmaryResidency, Ophthalmology
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Ament's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License2006 - 2014
- American Board of OphthalmologyOphthalmology
Dr. Ament's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FAAO)American Academy of Ophthalmology
Dr. Ament's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Optimizing resident education in cataract surgery. Ament, C.S., Henderson, B.A.; Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2011 Jan.
- Clinical pseudophakic cystoid macular edema. Risk factors for development and duration after treatment. Henderson, B.A., Kim, J.Y., Ament, C.S., Ferrufino-Ponce, Z.K., Grabowska, A., Cremers, S.L.; J Cataract Refract Surg. 2007 Sep.
- Instructions after routine phacoemulsification cataract surgery with clear corneal incision. Ament, C.S., Henderson, B.A.; J Cataract Refract Surg. 2007 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
Dr. Ament's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Christine Ament, Dr. Christine Ament, MD, Dr. C Ament, Dr. Christine S Ament
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ament's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Ophthalmology, MA)
- Jeremy Meltzer, MD
- Paul Sullivan, MD
- Eric Johnson, MD
- Evan Gold, MD
- Pamela Henderson, MD
- Alfred Hutt, MD
- Pamela Loerinc, MD
- Glen Goodman, MD
- Fina Barouch, MD
- Joel Reisman, MD