Are you Dr. McCoy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 The City Dr S
Orange, CA 92868Phone(714) 456-5922
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher McCoy, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Orange, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with UCI Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at University of California.
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services
Publications & Presentations
- COVID-19 with Hypoxic Respiratory FailureMiguel A. Martinez-Romo, Shahram Lotfipour, C Eric McCoy> ;Clinical practice and cases in emergency medicine. 2020 Jul 16
- Author Response to: "Randomized Controlled Trial of Simulation vs Standard Training for Teaching Medical Students High-quality Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: The Metho...C Eric McCoy> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Oct 14
- 7 citationsFeasibility of Telesimulation and Google Glass for Mass Casualty Triage Education and Training.C Eric McCoy, Rola Alrabah, Warren Weichmann, Mark I. Langdorf, Cameron Ricks, Bharath Chakravarthy, Craig L. Anderson, Shahram Lotfipour> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Apr 26
- Join now to see all
- UCI Medical CenterOrange, California