Christopher Aiken, MD
Mood Treatment Center
- 1615 Polo Rd
Winston Salem, NC 27106
Phone: (336) 722-7266
Fax: (336) 201-0538
Dr. Aiken's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Aiken's Education & Medical Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Yale University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Aiken's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Aiken's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The host proteins transportin SR2/TNPO3 and cyclophilin A exert opposing effects on HIV-1 uncoating. Shah, V. B.,Shi, J.,Hout, D. R.,Oztop, I.,Krishnan, L.,Ahn, J.,Shotwell, M. S.,Engelman, A.,Aiken, C.; J Virol. 2013 Jan.
- Unclosed HIV-1 capsids suggest a curled sheet model of assembly. Yu, Z.,Dobro, M. J.,Woodward, C. L.,Levandovsky, A.,Danielson, C. M.,Sandrin, V.,Shi, J.,Aiken, C.,Zandi, R.,Hope, T. J.,Jensen, G. J.; J Mol Biol. 2013 Jan 9.
- Analysis of human cell heterokaryons demonstrates that target cell restriction of cyclosporine-resistant human immunodeficiency virus type 1 mutants is genetically dominant. Song, C., Aiken, C.; J Virol. 2007 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 15 More...
- Dr. Christopher Aiken, Dr. Christopher Aiken, MD, Dr. C Aiken, Dr. Christopher Bruns Aiken
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Aiken's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NC)
- Susan Gillette, MD
- Melanie Tew, MD
- Ingrid Pisetsky, MD
- David Gittelman, DO
- David Manly, MD
- Eugene Bridges, MD
- Victoria Carroll, MD
- Joseph Horrigan, MD
- Robert Wetmore, MD
- Bryan Smith, MD