Are you Dr. Brown?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office225 E Jackson Ave
Jonesboro, AR 72401Phone(870) 972-4100Fax(870) 910-0024
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Brown, MD is a board certified family physician in Jonesboro, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas. He is affiliated with St. Bernards Medical Center and Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UAMS Regional CentersResidency, Family Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Thinking of a maladaptive occlusion as an orthopedic cumulative trauma disorder.Brown CE, Infante L> ;Cranio. 2015-01-01
- Provocation testing to assist craniomandibular pain diagnosis.DuPont, J.S., Brown, C.E.> ;Cranio. 2010 Apr
- Masseter tenomyositis.DuPont, J.S., Brown, C.E.> ;Cranio. 2009-07-01
- Join now to see all