Dr. Ceman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office309 W G St
Phillipsburg, KS 67661Phone(785) 543-7404
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Regions HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2001 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsRadiation Dose-independent Inactivation of Isologous Mouse Lymphoma Cells by Nonspecific ResistanceYosh Maruyama, Christopher Ceman, Richard B. McHugh> ;Cancer Research. 1970 Aug 1
- Response of single mouse lymphoma cells to x-rays by effective fraction method in vivo.Maruyama, Y., Ceman, C.> ;Radiat Res. 1970 Mar
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: