Dr. Dyer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7400 Merton Minter St
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 617-5300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Nephrology, 2003 - 2004
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2000 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSafety and tolerability of paricalcitol in patients with chronic kidney diseaseChristopher A Dyer> ;Expert Opinion on Drug Safety. 2013 Aug 22
- 26 citationsEffects of guided imagery on postoperative outcomes in patients undergoing same-day surgical procedures: a randomized, single-blind study.Eric A Gonzales, Rachel J A Ledesma, Danielle J McAllister, Susan M Perry, Christopher A Dyer, John P Maye> ;AANA journal. 2010 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: