Are you Dr. Eckel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 82 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office703 Riverway Pl
Bedford, NH 03110Phone+1 603-627-1661Fax+1 603-669-6944
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Eckel, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Bedford, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, New York, and Nevada. He is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center, Elliot Hospital, and Monadnock Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1982 - 1985
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- University of ChicagoInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1991 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- NV State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- NM State Medical License 1984 - 1988
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 57 citationsPhysiologic intracranial calcification with hyperintensity on MR imaging: case report and experimental model.L A Dell, M S Brown, William W. Orrison, Christopher G. Eckel, N A Matwiyoff> ;AJNR. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1988 Nov 1
- 5 citationsA possible role for MRI in polyarteritis nodosa: the "creeping fat" sign.Christopher G. Eckel, Randy R. Sibbitt, Wilmer L. Sibbitt, John D. Newell, Andrew S. Narva, Roderick A. Fields, William W. Orrison> ;Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1988 Nov 1
- 2 citationsImaging methods for evaluating the adult bladder and urethra: an overview.John R. Thornbury, Jeffrey D. Wicks, Christopher G. Eckel> ;Seminars in Roentgenology. 1983 Oct 1
- Join now to see all