Christopher French, DO
Interventional Radiologist Milwaukee Radiologists Ltd.
- Milwaukee Radiologists Ltd
2801 West Kinnickinnic River Parkway
Milwaukee, WI 53215
Dr. French's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Vascular & Interventional
Dr. French's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Aurora Health CareResidency, Radiology
- St Luke's Medical Center (Milwaukee WI)Internship, Transitional Year
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineMedical School
Dr. French's Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License2012 - 2014
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology, 2005
- American Board of RadiologyVascular & Interventional Radiology, 2008
Dr. French's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Engineering a catabolic pathway in plants for the degradation of 1,2-dichloroethane. Mena-Benitez, G.L., Gandia-Herrero, F., Graham, S., Larson, T.R., McQueen-Mason, S.J., French, C.E., Rylott, E.L., Bruce, N.C.; Plant Physiol. 2008 Jul.
- Acute respiratory distress in Pena-Shokeir syndrome. Boesen, P.V., French, C.E.; Ear Nose Throat J. 2004 Nov.
- Degradation of nitrate ester and nitroaromatic explosives by Enterobacter cloacae PB2. Basran, A., French, C. E., Williams, R. E., Nicklin, S., Bruce, N. C.; Biochem Soc Trans. 1998 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 20 More...
Dr. French's Professional Memberships
- Society of Interventional Radiology - SIRMember
Physicians, view Dr. French's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, WI)
- Nathaniel Hagler, MD
- Bruce Frederick, MD
- Thomas Reed, MD
- Tyler Prout, MD
- Ralph Kennedy, MD
- John Alberti, MD
- Bradley Ferguson, MD
- George Fultz, MD
- James Du Bois, MD
- Robert Rilling, MD