Christopher Guerin, MD
- 842 Sunset Lake Blvd
Venice, FL 34292
Phone: (941) 484-3404
Fax: (941) 496-7895
Dr. Guerin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurosurgery: General Neurosurgery
Dr. Guerin's Education & Medical Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, General Surgery
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Guerin's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Neurological SurgeryNeurological Surgery
Dr. Guerin's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FAANS)American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Dr. Guerin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Astrocytes induce neural microvascular endothelial cells to form capillary-like structures in vitro. Laterra, J., Guerin, C., Goldstein, G. W.; J Cell Physiol. 1990 Aug.
- Distinct patterns of circulating endothelial cells in pulmonary hypertension. Smadja, D. M., Mauge, L., Sanchez, O., Silvestre, J. S., Guerin, C., Godier, A., Henno, P., Gaussem, P., Israël-Biet, D.; Eur Respir J. 2010 Dec.
- Influence of oestradiol and tamoxifen on oestrogen receptors-alpha and -beta protein degradation and non-genomic signalling pathways in uterine and breast carcinoma cells. Horner-Glister, E., Maleki-Dizaji, M., Guerin, C. J., Johnson, S. M., Styles, J., White, I. N.; J Mol Endocrinol. 2005 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 15 More...
Dr. Guerin's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Christopher Guerin, Dr. Christopher Guerin, MD, Dr. C Guerin
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Guerin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurosurgery, FL)
- Alton Sisco, MD
- William Deweese, MD
- Seth Oliveria, MD
- Kyle Fargen, MD
- Jack Carey, MD
- Andrew Middleton, MD
- Robert Knego, MD
- Kevin Sweeney, MD
- Geoffrey Colino, MD
- Troy Tippett, MD