Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office950 Hospital Way
Pocatello, ID 83201Phone(208) 478-4522Fax(208) 478-2935
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Johnson, DO is a family physician in Pocatello, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Nevada, and Wyoming.
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State License 2013 - 2015
- WY State License 2013 - 2014
- CO State License 2013 - 2015
- GA State License 2007 - 2014
- ID State License 2006 - 2016
- NE State License 2004 - 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification SuiteMed EMR, Fox Meadows Software, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Patient-Reported Outcomes and Opioid Use In Outpatients with Chronic Pain.Witkin, L. R.,Zylberger, D.,Mehta, N.,Hindenlang, M.,Johnson, C.,Kean, J.,Horn, S. D.,Inturrisi, C. E.> ;J Pain. 2017 Jan 16