Are you Dr. Lanoue?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Center Dr
Biddeford, ME 04005Phone+1 207-283-7000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Lanoue, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Biddeford, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, Stephens Memorial Hospital, and Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- ME State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsHigh basal expression and injury-induced down regulation of two regulator of G-protein signaling transcripts, RGS3 and RGS4 in primary sensory neurons.Michael Costigan, Tarek A. Samad, Andrew Allchorne, Christopher Lanoue, Simon Tate, Clifford J. Woolf> ;Molecular and Cellular Neurosciences. 2003 Sep 1
- 40 citationsSelective up-regulation of the growth arrest DNA damage-inducible gene Gadd45 alpha in sensory and motor neurons after peripheral nerve injury.Katia Befort, Laurie A. Karchewski, Christopher Lanoue, Clifford J. Woolf> ;The European Journal of Neuroscience. 2003 Aug 1