Dr. McCoy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1216 2nd St SW
Rochester, MN 55902Phone(507) 255-5123Fax(507) 255-3125
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- EVALI: A Mimicker of COVID-19.Mitchell M. Pitlick, Daenielle K. Lang, Anne M. Meehan, Christopher P. McCoy> ;Mayo Clinic Proceedings: Innovations, Quality & Outcomes. 2021 Mar 29
- 1 citationsThe Ideal Hospital Discharge Summary: A Survey of U.S. PhysiciansAtsushi Sorita, Paul M. Robelia, Sharma B. Kattel, Christopher P. McCoy, Allan Scott Keller, Jehad Almasri, Mohammad Hassan Murad, James S. Newman, Deanne T. Kashiwagi> ;Journal of Patient Safety. 2017 Sep 6
- 4 citationsIncidental Pulmonary Nodules Reported on CT Abdominal Imaging: Frequency and Factors Affecting Inclusion in the Hospital Discharge Summary.Ruth E. Bates, Corbin Plooster, Ivana T. Croghan, Darrell R. Schroeder, Christopher P. McCoy> ;Journal of Hospital Medicine. 2017 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: