Are you Dr. Moore?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office759 Chestnut St
Springfield, MA 01107Phone(413) 827-7426Fax(413) 827-7407
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Moore, MD is a board certified radiologist in Springfield, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Shriners Hospitals for Children-Springfield, and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1997 - 2001
- Greater Baltimore Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2003
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Outcomes of patients with severe infection in Uganda according to adherence to the World Health Organization's Integrated Management of Adolescent and Adult Illness fl...Amir, A.,Saulters, K. J.,Muhindo, R.,Moore, C. C.> ;J Crit Care. 2017 May 05
- 3 citationsSuccessful Treatment of Osseous Blastomycosis without Pulmonary or Disseminated Disease and Review of the LiteratureShandra R. Day, David B. Weiss, Kevin C. Hazen, Christopher C. Moore> ;Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease. 2014 Jun 1
- Macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF) is a critical mediator of the innate immune response to Mycobacterium tuberculosis.Das, R.,Koo, M. S.,Kim, B. H.,Jacob, S. T.,Subbian, S.,Yao, J.,Leng, L.,Levy, R.,Murchison, C.,Burman, W. J.,Moore, C. C.,Scheld, W. M.,David, J. R.,Kaplan, G.,Macmick...> ;Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.. 2013 Aug 6
- Join now to see all
- The Effects Of A2A Adenosine Receptor Agonists In SepsisNational Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases2006–2010