Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office730 Welch Rd
Palo Alto, CA 94304Phone(650) 723-6858Fax(650) 498-4555
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kaiser Permanente Northern CaliforniaResidency, Pediatrics, 2008 - 2011
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- OR State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Biochemical Genetics
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsGaucher disease and SARS-CoV-2 infection: Emerging management challenges.Pramod K. Mistry, Manisha Balwani, Deborah Barbouth, T. Andrew Burrow, Edward I. Ginns, Ozlem Goker-Alpan, Gregory A. Grabowski, Reena V. Kartha, Priya S. Kishnani, He...> ;Molecular Genetics and Metabolism. 2020 Jul 1
- 4 citationsRare Saposin A deficiency: Novel variant and psychosine analysis.Laurel Calderwood, David A. Wenger, Dietrich Matern, Hisham Dahmoush, Valerie Watiker, Chung Lee> ;Molecular Genetics and Metabolism. 2020 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: