Clare Helminiak, MD
- 12033 Agency Rd
Parker, AZ 85344
Phone: (928) 669-2137
Fax: (928) 669-3366
Dr. Helminiak's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Preventive Medicine: Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Dr. Helminiak's Education & Medical Training
- Edward W Sparrow HospitalInternship, Transitional Year
- Medical College of WisconsinMedical School
Dr. Helminiak's Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Preventive MedicinePublic Health & General Preventive Medicine
Dr. Helminiak's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A comprehensive programme to reduce the incidence of hepatitis B virus infection and its sequelae in Alaskan natives. McMahon, B. J., Rhoades, E. R., Heyward, W. L., Tower, E., Ritter, D., Lanier, A. P., Wainwright, R. B., Helminiak, C.; Lancet. 1987 Nov 14.
- Response to hepatitis B vaccine in Alaska natives with chronic alcoholism compared with non-alcoholic control subjects. McMahon, B. J., Wainwright, K., Bulkow, L., Parkinson, A. J., Lindenbaum, M., Wainwright, R., Helminiak, C.; Am J Med. 1990 May.
- Frequency of adverse reactions to hepatitis B vaccine in 43,618 persons. McMahon, B. J., Helminiak, C., Wainwright, R. B., Bulkow, L., Trimble, B. A., Wainwright, K.; Am J Med. 1992 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Clare Helminiak, Dr. Clare Helminiak, MD, Dr. C Helminiak
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Helminiak's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Preventive Medicine, AZ)
- Suzanne (Narce) Valente, MD
- Richard Gerhauser, MD
- Eduardo Alcantar Sr., MD
- Shawn McMahon, MD
- Tochukwu Nwafor, MD
- Richard Clark, MD
- Edward Lew, MD
- Ronald Pust, MD
- Rinly (Miley) Gecosala, MD
- Panayiotis Ellinas II, MD