Claudia Orengo, MD, Ph.D.
Clinical Associate Professor, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Baylor College of Medicine
- 4545 Bissonnet St, Ste 200
Bellaire, TX 77401
Phone: (832) 778-6322
Fax: (832) 778-6325
Dr. Orengo's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Orengo's Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Texas Medical School at HoustonMedical School
Dr. Orengo's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1992 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Orengo's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Aggression in individuals newly diagnosed with dementia. Orengo, C.A., Khan, J., Kunik, M.E., Snow, A.L., Morgan, R., Steele, A., Cully, J.A., Graham, D.P.; Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen. 2008-06-01.
- Accuracy of self-reported depression in persons with dementia. Snow, A. L.,Kunik, M. E.,Molinari, V. A.,Orengo, C. A.,Doody, R.,Graham, D. P.,Norris, M. P.; J Am Geriatr Soc. 2005 Mar.
- Male depression: a review of gender concerns and testosterone therapy. Orengo, C.A., Fullerton, G., Tan, R.; Geriatrics. 2004 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Orengo's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, TX)
- Ruth Lodowski, MD
- Pamela Hamilton, MD
- Albana Dassori, MD
- Lynn Nguyen, MD
- William Granger III, MD
- Dorothy Purgason, MD
- Hanan Shaheen, MD
- Debra Katz, MD
- John Steffek, MD
- Shanawar Alam, MD