Are you Dr. Smuclovisky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4725 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Phone(954) 267-6650Fax(954) 351-7874
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Claudio Smuclovisky, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital.
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Radiology, 1982 - 1986
- University of Buenos AiresClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Improving the technique of nuclear cystography: the manometric approach.Sfakianakis, G. N., Smuclovisky, C., Strauss, J., Hourani, M., Lockhart, G., Zilleruelo, G., Freundlich, M., Gorman, H., Politano, V., Serafini, A.> ;J Urol. 1984 Jun
- VIDEO: New Advances in CT Imaging TechnologyJuly 30th, 2019
- New Cardiovascular CT Technology Entering the MarketSeptember 6th, 2018
- Holy Cross HospitalFort Lauderdale, Florida