Dr. Chen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1935 Medical District Dr
Dallas, TX 75235Phone(214) 456-0488Fax(214) 456-4486
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2006
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsBacteraemic urinary tract infection: management and outcomes in young infantsAlan R. Schroeder, Mark W. Shen, Eric A. Biondi, Michael Bendel-Stenzel, Clifford N Chen, Jason French, Vivian Lee, Rianna C Evans, Karen E. Jerardi, Matt Mischler, Ke...> ;Archives of Disease in Childhood. 2016 Feb 1
- 42 citationsBlood culture time to positivity in febrile infants with bacteremiaEric A. Biondi, Matthew Mischler, Karen E. Jerardi, Angela M. Statile, Jason French, Rianna C Evans, Vivian Lee, Clifford N Chen, Carl V. Asche, Jinma Ren, Samir S. Shah> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 2014 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: