Clifford Tribus, MD
Associate Professor, Orthopedics & Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin Medical School
- 621 Science Dr
Madison, WI 53711
Phone: (608) 265-3207
Fax: (608) 265-6526
Dr. Tribus's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Tribus's Education & Medical Training
- University of California San Francisco Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Hospital For Special SurgResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Union Memorial HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Tribus's Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Tribus's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Dr. Tribus's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Spondylolisthesis and spondylolysis. Hu, S.S., Tribus, C.B., Diab, M., Ghanayem, A.J.; J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008 Mar.
- Spondylolisthesis and spondylolysis. Hu, S.S., Tribus, C.B., Diab, M., Ghanayem, A.J.; Instr Course Lect. 2008.
- Thoracic paraparesis following an embolic vascular event during lumbar spinal surgery. Burbank, S.A., Vaccaro, A.R., Goins, M.L., Tribus, C.B., Manon-Espaillat, R.; J Spinal Disord Tech. 2006 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 19 More...
- Dr. Clifford Tribus, Dr. Clifford Tribus, MD, Dr. C Tribus, Dr. Clifford B Tribus
- 32 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 32 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Tribus's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, WI)
- Charles Nolte, DO
- George Simons, MD
- James Percy, MD
- James Knauf, MD
- Joseph Kroner, MD
- Rolf Lulloff, MD
- David Wolff, MD
- Mark Romzek, MD
- Scott Schneider, MD
- John Wollaeger, MD