Are you Dr. Williams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2222 N Nevada Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80907Phone(719) 471-7064Fax(719) 776-5459
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Clyde Williams III, MD is a pulmonologist in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and California. He is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services and Castle Rock Adventist Hospital.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1974
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1976 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsRapid diagnosis of primary influenza pneumonia.Douglas B. Bogart, Chien Liu, William E. Ruth, Gerald R. Kerby, Clyde H. Williams> ;Chest. 1975 Oct 1