Colleen Delaney, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, University Wash
- 825 Eastlake Ave E
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Rsch Ctr
Seattle, WA 98109
Phone: (206) 288-1000
Dr. Delaney's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology: General Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Delaney's Education & Medical Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Pediatrics
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Delaney's Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Delaney's Clinical Trials
- Infusion of Off-the-Shelf Ex-Vivo Expanded Cryopreserved Cord Blood Progenitor Cells to Augment Single or Double Myeloablative Cord Blood Transplantation in Patients With Hematologic MalignanciesStart of enrollment: 2010 Aug 01
- Clofarabine in Combination With Cytarabine (Ara-C) and G-CSF Priming Followed by Infusion of Ex Vivo Expanded Cord Blood Progenitors for Patients With AMLStart of enrollment: 2009 Dec 01
- Transplantation of Unrelated Donor Umbilical Cord Blood in Patients With Hematological Malignancies Using a Treosulfan Based Preparative RegimenStart of enrollment: 2008 Oct 01
Delaney, C.,Gutman, J.A.,Nemecek, E.
- Transplantation of Unrelated Donor Umbilical Cord Blood in Patients With Hematological Malignancies Using a Reduced-intensity Preparative RegimenStart of enrollment: 2008 Jun 01
Chauncey, T.R.,Delaney, C.,Gutman, J.A.,Murphy, J.,Petersen, F.B.
- A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Co-infusion of Ex Vivo Expanded Umbilical Cord Blood Progenitors With an Unmanipulated Cord Blood Graft in Patients Undergoing Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation for Hematologic MalignanciesStart of enrollment: 2006 Apr 01
Delaney, C.,Gutman, J.A.,Karanes, C.,Wagner, J.E.
- Transplantation of Unrelated Umbilical Cord Blood for Patients With Hematological Diseases With Cyclophosphamide/Fludarabine/Total Body Irradiation Myeloablative Preparative RegimenStart of enrollment: 2005 Nov 01
Chauncey, T.,Delaney, C.,Gutman, J.A.
Dr. Delaney's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Significance of minimal residual disease before myeloablative allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation for AML in first and second complete remission. Walter, R. B.,Buckley, S. A.,Pagel, J. M.,Wood, B. L.,Storer, B. E.,Sandmaier, B. M.,Fang, M.,Gyurkocza, B.,Delaney, C.,Radich, J. P.,Estey, E. H.,Appelbaum, F. R.; Blood. 2013 Sep 5.
- CD34(+) Expansion With Delta-1 and HOXB4 Promotes Rapid Engraftment and Transfusion Independence in a Macaca nemestrina Cord Blood Transplant Model. Watts, K. L.,Delaney, C.,Nelson, V.,Trobridge, G. D.,Beard, B. C.,Humphries, R. K.,Kiem, H. P.; Mol. Ther.. 2013 Jun.
- Characteristics of chronic GVHD after cord blood transplantation. Newell, L. F.,Flowers, M. E.,Gooley, T. A.,Milano, F.,Carpenter, P. A.,Martin, P. J.,Delaney, C.; Bone Marrow Transplant.. 2013 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Choice
- Great West PPO
- Health Net Oregon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- ODS Network
- Premera BCBS Heritage & Heritage Plus 1
- Providence Health System Personal Option
- Regence Washington - Preferred Provider Network
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Colleen Delaney, Dr. Colleen Delaney, MD, Dr. C Delaney, Dr. Colleen Susanne Delaney
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Delaney's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, WA)
- Jean Sanders, MD
- David Mitchell, MD
- Ann Dahlberg, MD
- Jeffrey Geyer, MD
- Julie Park, MD
- Elisabeth Villavicencio, MD
- Ronald Cheung, MD
- William Thomas, MD
- Barbara Small, MD
- Dana Matthews, MD