Constantine Mavroudis, MD
Professor of Surgery, Northwestern University
- 2501 N. Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32804
Phone: (407) 303-3692
Fax: (407) 303-3634
Dr. Mavroudis's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: Pediatric
Dr. Mavroudis's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, General Surgery
- University of Virginia School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Mavroudis's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of Thoracic SurgeryThoracic & Cardiac Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic SurgeryCongenital Cardiac Surgery
Dr. Mavroudis's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Mavroudis's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Direct operating room triage of neonates with total anomalous pulmonary venous connection. Aguirre, J.,Mavroudis, C.,Jacobs, M.,Stewart, R.; Pediatr Cardiol. 2012 Jul 17.
- Surgical tourism: the role of cardiothoracic surgery societies in evaluating international surgery centers. Jacobs, J. P.,Horowitz, M. D.,Mavroudis, C.,Siegel, A.,Sade, R. M.; Ann. Thorac. Surg.. 2013 Jul.
- The role of research for sustainable paediatric cardiac programmes in developing countries. Mavroudis, C. D.,Mavroudis, C.,Jacobs, J. P.,Siegel, A.; Cardiol Young. 2012 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
Dr. Mavroudis's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Constantine Mavroudis, Dr. Constantine Mavroudis, MD, Dr. C Mavroudis
- 24 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 24 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mavroudis's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, FL)
- Amy Koler, MD
- Lawrence Mcchesney, MD
- Rafael Azuaje, MD
- Charan Donkor, MD
- Gilbert Friedman, MD
- Gregory Gerber, MD
- Nicole Chandler, MD
- Lawrence Lottenberg, MD
- Humberto Basto, MD
- William Gaillard Jr., MD