- 1310 Punahou St
Shriners Hospitals For Children
Honolulu, HI 96826
Phone: (808) 941-4466
Fax: (808) 951-3718
Dr. Ono's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Ono's Education & Medical Training
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Tripler Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ono's Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ono's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Ono's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Pin-tract infection during limb lengthening using external fixation. Antoci, V., Ono, C.M., Antoci, V., Raney, E.M.; Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2008-09-01.
- Comparison of distraction osteogenesis for congenital and acquired limb-length discrepancy in children. Antoci, V., Ono, C.M., Antoci, V., Raney, E.M.; Orthopedics. 2008 Feb.
- Bone lengthening in children: how to predict the complications rate and complexity? Antoci, V., Ono, C.M., Antoci, V., Raney, E.M.; J Pediatr Orthop. 2006-09-01.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
Dr. Ono's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Craig Ono, Dr. Craig Ono, MD, Dr. C Ono, Dr. Craig Masao Ono
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ono's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, HI)
- James Ferrier, MD
- Kenneth Kaan, MD
- Jeffrey Lee, MD
- Thomas Grollman, MD
- Daniel Singer, MD
- Joseph Orchowski, MD
- Robert Irvine, MD
- Stuart Baumgard, MD
- Robert Shin, MD
- Gary Okamura, MD