Are you Dr. Shepps?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2080 Child St
Jacksonville, FL 32214Phone+1 904-542-7600Fax+1 904-542-9400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Craig Shepps, MD is a general surgeon in Jacksonville, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Residency, Surgery, 1997 - 2001
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsThe safety of early fresh, whole blood transfusion among severely battle injured at US Marine Corps forward surgical care facilities in Afghanistan.Jonathan D. Auten, Nicole L. Lunceford, Jaime L. Horton, Mike R. Galarneau, Roger M. Galindo, Craig D. Shepps, Tara J. Zieber, Chris B. Dewing> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2015 Nov 1
- Laparoscopic versus open inguinal hernia repair: Expeditionary Medical Facility Kuwait experience.Michael P. McNally, Kevin A. Byrd, James E. Duncan, Craig D. Shepps> ;Military Medicine. 2009 Dec 1