Dr. Shikuma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office82 Puuhonu Pl
Hilo, HI 96720Phone(808) 935-5522Fax(808) 961-5058
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of HawaiiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- Queen's Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsKetoconazole-induced fulminant hepatitis necessitating liver transplantationTimothy E. Knight, Craig Y. Shikuma, Judith Knight> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1991 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: