Dr. Farrar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVA EKHCS St. Joseph CBOC
3302 South Belt Hwy
Saint Joseph, MO 64503Phone(800) 952-8387 x 51680Fax(913) 946-1699
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1996 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Seizures and Extrapyramidal Symptoms in a Patient with Tourette's Syndrome, Asperger's Syndrome, and Multiple Sclerosis Treated with Interferon β‐1a and ClomipramineBeth M. Dubisar, Steven C. Stoner, Rintu Khan, Cynthia D. Farrar> ;Pharmacotherapy. 2002 Nov 1
- 6 citationsSevere hypertriglyceridemia associated with olanzapine.Steven C. Stoner, Beth M. Dubisar, Rintu Khan, Cynthia D. Farrar> ;The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2002 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: