Dr. Nassim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2305 Green Valley Rd
New Albany, IN 47150Phone(812) 949-0405Fax(812) 949-0445
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1986
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1984 - 2015
- IN State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Identification of antigen and adjuvant doses resulting in optimal immunogenicity and antibody persistence up to 1 year after immunization with a pandemic A/H1N1 influe...Nassim, C.,Christensen, S.,Henry, D.,Holmes, S.,Hohenboken, M.,Kanesa-Thasan, N.> ;Pediatr. Infect. Dis. J.. 2012 Mar 16
- Identification of Antigen and Adjuvant Doses Resulting in Optimal Immunogenicity and Antibody Persistence up to One Year After Immunization with a Pandemic A/H1N1 Infl...Nassim, C.,Christensen, S.,Henry, D.,Holmes, S.,Hohenboken, M.,Kanesa-Thasan, N.> ;Pediatr. Infect. Dis. J.. 2012 Feb 04
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: