Are you Dr. Salinas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office909 N Jackson Rd
McAllen, TX 78501Phone+1 956-992-9161Fax+1 956-992-9174
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cynthia Salinas, MD is a family physician in McAllen, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Ohio, and New York. She is affiliated with Mission Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2012 - 2013
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2011 - 2011
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2015
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- Mission Regional Medical CenterMission, Texas