Cynthia Santos, MD
Professor of Psychiatry, University Tex Houston
- 1941 East Rd
Houston, TX 77054
Phone: (713) 486-2700
Fax: (713) 486-2721
Dr. Santos's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Santos's Education & Medical Training
- University Texas Mental Science InstituteFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of Texas at HoustonResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Texas Medical School at HoustonMedical School
Dr. Santos's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1987 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Santos's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Santos's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- High Concordance of Parent and Teacher Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Ratings in Medicated and Unmedicated Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Pearson, D. A., Aman, M. G., Arnold, L. E., Lane, D. M., Loveland, K. A., Santos, C. W., Casat, C. D., Mansour, R., Jerger, S. W., Ezzell, S., Factor, P., Vanwoerden, S., ...; J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol. 2012 Aug.
- Developing a psychopathology curriculum during child and adolescent psychiatry residency training: general principles and a problem-based approach. Santos, C.W., Harper, A., Saunders, A.E., Randle, S.L.; Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2007 Jan.
- Treatment effects of methylphenidate on cognitive functioning in children with mental retardation and ADHD. Pearson, D.A., Santos, C.W., Casat, C.D., Lane, D.M., Jerger, S.W., Roache, J.D., Loveland, K.A., Lachar, D., Faria, L.P., Payne, C.D., Cleveland, L.A.; J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2004 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Cynthia Santos, Dr. Cynthia Santos, MD, Dr. C Santos, Dr. Cynthia W. Santos
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Santos's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, TX)
- Shelina Martin, MD
- Janet Zoch, MD
- Abby Ornelas, MD
- Boris Rubashkin, MD
- Daniel Kaufman, MD
- Lisa (day) Jones, MD
- Gary Saunders, MD
- Jack Hillman, MD
- John Burruss, MD
- Mary Davidson, MD