Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office419 S Coral St
Kalkaska, MI 49646Phone(231) 258-7777Fax(231) 258-7611
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cynthia Smith, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Kalkaska, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Alabama. She is affiliated with Kalkaska Memorial Health Center and Munson Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Pediatrics, 1981 - 1984
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1985 - 1986
- MI State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Medical and end-of-life decision making in adolescents' pre-heart transplant: A descriptive pilot study.Melissa K. Cousino, Victoria A. Miller, Cynthia Smith, Karen Uzark, Ray Lowery, Nichole Rottach, Elizabeth D. Blume, Kurt R. Schumacher> ;Palliative Medicine. 2020 Mar 1
- Transition Readiness in Adolescents and Young Adults with Heart Disease: Can We Improve Quality of Life?Karen Uzark, Katherine Afton, Sunkyung Yu, Ray Lowery, Cynthia Smith, Mark D. Norris> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2019 Sep 1
- Infant Motor Skills After a Cardiac Operation: The Need for Developmental Monitoring and CareKaren Uzark, Cynthia Smith, Janet E. Donohue, Sunkyung Yu, Jennifer C. Romano> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2017 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- COVID-19 Can Cause Rare Syndrome in Some Young PeopleDecember 19th, 2020
- A Mother’s Worst Nightmare: Mancelona 4-Year-Old in ICU with Rare COVID-19 ComplicationDecember 18th, 2020